Unexpected, yet honored. I’ve always thought no one notices my posts, more so actually read them. And then one day, I saw a notification saying I got nominated for a Liebster Award. I did, seriously? Haha 😀
A nomination I never knew I would get, all thanks to KimLeeChanee of kdramawannabe.wordpress.com . Check out her blog for awesome reviews and reads. 🙂
So, a Liebster Award is an award given by a blogger to other blogger/s. It is said that the Liebster award was created to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the world of blogging. In my opinion, this seems like a nice gesture for creating connections among bloggers.
There are 6 rules and they are very easy to follow:
1. Link back to the wonderful person that nominated you
2. List 11 facts about yourself (it’s optional )
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you for the award.
4. Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers
5. Think up 11 different questions for the people you are nominating to answer.
6. Then you need to notify your nominees so that they know and can answer and join in!
11 Facts about Myself:
1. I’m a wallflower, then and now.
2. I loooove Chocolates! (with almonds is perfect too!)
3. I’m an Otaku.
4. I wish I could draw artistically.
5. I can’t eat spicy food. Annyeong Kimchi.
6. Not really fond of color Violet.
7. Werewolf Boy is my favorite movie of Song Joong Ki.
8. I have two teddy bears, Summer and Teddy.
9. I LOVE KIM JAEJOONG!
10. I’m a Civil Engineer.
11. I’m a KPOP fangirl, and Cassiopeia is my ultimate fandom. DBSK/TVXQ fangirl, OT5 forever! ❤
Question and Answer Time!
- If you could cast your favorite actors and actresses for a drama based off your favorite book, what book would you choose?
– April Loves Black Coffee by Solangel, also known as Conversation between Us among Soompiers. I love the story and I’ve always imagined Kim Jaejoong for the lead. ❤
- Do you prefer the ocean or the sky?
- What actor or actress would you attribute for being your reason for becoming obsessed with Asian dramas?
– Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin
- Who is the one actor and one actress that you can’t do without in drama land?
– Song Joong Ki ❤ Park Yoochun ❤
- First KPOP song?
– Its You by Super Junior
- Who is your drama land dream couple?
– Chilbong and Najeong/ Yoo Yeon Seok and Go Ara.
- The last drama you dropped?
– I recently finished Kill me, Heal me; and currently watching Sensory Couple/ The Girl who Sees Smell and Blood. 🙂
- Your Favorite ice cream flavor?
- Your most hated drama character?
– Kim Ji Eun’s (Song Hye Kyo’s character on Full House) friends. I hated their guts.
- Your favorite MV?
– Mirotic by DBSK. My all time love. ❤
- Worst advice ever received?
– ‘So?’ lol.
I nominate the following blog/bloggers:
My Questions for you:
1. Black or White?
2. If you would star in a drama or movie, which one is it?
3. Printed books or Ebooks?
4. Favorite Song?
5. What do you do when you’re stressed or depressed?
6. The one skill or talent you wished to be born with?
7. Who is your favorite actor?
8. Cap or Umbrella?
9. What language do you want to learn?
10. Which anime/drama/movie character best describes you or is similar to you?
11. That one place you wish to visit, where is it?
Again, thank you very much to KimLeeChanee for the nomination. Spread the love! 😉